Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claiming Of The West

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goober

Goober

Claiming Of The West Empty
PostSubject: Claiming Of The West   Claiming Of The West Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Red Heart snorted gumpily, then saw nobody was here. A huge grin snaked across her face. "All mine," She said and reared.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Of The West   Claiming Of The West Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 9:06 am

Trinket wasn't surprised she had lost the last territory. Snorting to herself, she decided to challenge this mare. If she declined, then she wouldjust simply join her herd. "You, there!" Her ruff voice came. "I challenge you to this territory. I am no threat to your herd, just a passerbyer looking for a territory."
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Of The West   Claiming Of The West Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 1:06 pm

"What herd?" Heart stared her down with harsh eyes. "Take the territory if you wish, it means nothing to me."
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Of The West   Claiming Of The West Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 1:26 pm

Trinket looked at Heart with confusion. "Oh...well," she looked around. "No. You can have it. I was just trying to find other horses, and a home. My name is Trinket of the Golden Charm. But you can just call me Trinket."
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claiming Of The West   Claiming Of The West Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Claiming Of The West
Page 1 of 1