Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Survivors: Goober

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Goober

Goober

The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:19 am

"Definately." Brooke agreed, smiling. Troy saw his ATV next to Brooke's. ~I'll get piccie later~ "I'll be back in a minute." He said to Brooke, who nodded. He walked over, looking at other ones.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:20 am

Jordan laughed joking ly "HAHA very funny"he said to her and smirked

tyler smield "same"he said and looked at brooke for a secodn then headed for the groupo they were with pulling Jordan along who waved Bye to them and followed
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:24 am

Brooke waved, then yawned, smiling. She turned to her friends, then asked what they wanted to do first.

~Kristy, Ali, Desiree~
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:36 am

~I like Ali. Very Happy~

Ali shrugged, "I dunno! What would you like to do? Seeing the boys left us, we can do what we'd like to!" She joked, knowing they were nice and would do anything for them.

"You two can go where you'd like to," Liz said, "I'm not familiar with this park."
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:40 am

Brooke bit her lip, looking around. She saw a huge ride to their right. Her mouth fell open and she pointed to it. "Save that for last!"
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:40 am

Jordna walked up to the group and motined aroudn pointing to area's

Tyler nodded alogn and so did the group
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:42 am

~Wolveh, I joined your RP on Ruffi's site~
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:42 am

(thanks XD)
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 11:46 am

"Yes, we shall!" Ali said, her grin widening. She was a roller-coaster freak. Roller coasters and thrills were her life.

Liz, on the other hand was just the opposite. "Yeah....the best for last..." She said nervously. Would she embarrass herself at a fair in front of all her friends?
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 1:14 pm

Jordna smeld and went to the stadium and garbebd his Atv and so did tyler loading them up in the trailer there friends laoded theres up in Jordans trailer also and got in the back of the truck laughing and what not.

Jordna got in the driver seat and drove towards a race track where everyone mostly is
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 1:17 pm

Ali looked at Liz and Brooke quizically. "Anyone up for some ATV racing? I know I am!"

Liz looked down at her feet. "Well, I don't exactly have an ATV."

"They let you rent them, over there. For free. Right next to the stadium, see?" Ali reassured.

"Oh, okay. That's good. I'm guessing they're like dirt bikes...just will more wheels and bigger. It'll be a piece of cake!" Liz thanked Ali and waited for Brooke's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 6:17 pm

Brooke nodded frantically, running to her ATV. She got on, not even putting on her helmet. She just threw it to Jay who caught it, setting it next to his. She turned it on, revving the engine.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 6:39 pm

Ali ran on stage, Liz running to rent one. Ali threw on her blue helmet and sat on her blue ATV. She revved the engine a few times and smiled. It was working just as it had the last time she used it.

Liz grabbed a black ATV and a black and red helmet and put it on, jumping on the ATV with ease.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 6:40 pm

Brooke revved the engine, driving her silver and black and red ATV down the ramp. She got to a dirt 'road', which was perfect for what they needed. She had the best evil grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 6:43 pm

Ali charged on after her, low in her seat, her head ducked, looking everywhere for other people. The helmet around her mouth, despite the holes that were supposed to let you breathe and talk, muffled her breathing. She revved the engine, getting used to the smooth dirt road.

Liz set off after them, controlling the ATV with little experience. She was a natural! She turned the handlebars with ease and didn't swerve off course for a second.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 6:48 pm

Brooke revved the engine and tore off, sending dirt flying. She was ahead by a lot, she stood up, her hands off the handlebars. She turned around and stuck her tongue out at Liz and Emma, sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 6:59 pm

Ali soon caught up to Brooke, a few inches away from her ATV. Liz soon passed Ali, and was neck-and-neck with Brooke.

Liz looked at Brooke and yelled through her helmet, "Who's sticking thier tongue out now!?"
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 7:01 pm

"ME!" Brooke yelled and sped up, jumping a small hill. She saw the end, and crossed it. She turned the ATV around suddenly, making a loud squealing noise. Dust/Dirt flew everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 7:04 pm

Liz finished a moment alter, coming at a skidded stop. She turned around skillfully and took off her helmet. She shook her hair free of any dirt or just was flew into her helmet, her hair coming down to her mid-back. She smiled. "I was close enough!"

Emma came alittle while after, her ATV still not used to the slightly bumpy road. "Good job, Liz! Especially for your first time!"
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 7:07 pm

"You did great!" Slightly surprised. "English girl got game!" Brooke said and laughed, people cheering. Brooke turned around to see them, her mouth fell open. "Whoops," She mumbled, looking down. She turned to face Liz and Ali again, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 7:09 pm

"I guess people were watching us!" Liz said shakily. "And thanks. I thought I'd do, well, bad." She admitted, looking down at her ATV. She would miss it -- it did have good grip and it didn't drift.

Emma smiled at looked at Brooke. "I didn't know there was a crowd!"
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 7:12 pm

The crowd settled, laughing at the look on their faces. Some cute guys jumped over the fence, running over. Brooke glanced at Emma and Liz, a faint smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 7:27 pm

Emma noticed the boys and didn't meet Brooke's gaze -- which she knew what Brooke would do. Instead, she decide to play dumb. She looked at Brooke and laughed, "What?"

Liz, on the other hand, felt not as shy as she did when she first arrived. "Hello!" She called out, fully English. She was elbowed by Emma, who didn't want them near her.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 7:35 pm

Brooke rolled her eyes, playing dumb also. She got on her ATV, revving the engine, and speeding off. Dirt flew again, right in the faces of the 2 boys. She mumbled something under her breath, jumping over the hill again. Once she reached the stadium, she turned her ATV off quickly, jumping off, and running to Jay. He embraced her in a hug and picked her up, walking to a bench. "What?" He asked. She shook her head and rolled her eyes, sitting on his lap. "Stupid idiots." She said outloud, wishing she hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 02, 2008 7:39 pm

Ali watched Brooke leave and she quickly raced after her. "Brooke?" Ali asked, seeing her on the bench, sitting on Jay's lap. What was wrong? "Brooke, what's the matter?" She knew that she was sensitive, so she sat on her ATV, a few yards away.

Liz returned her ATV and walked over to the rest of them, wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 9 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Survivors: Goober
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next