Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Immortal Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amora

Amora

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 9:25 am

Full Name: Immortal Death
Nickname: Death
Personality:Quiet,Strong,Mysterious,Tall,Caring for the one he loves,STRONG,Tall
Breed: Friesian
Coat Color:Black
Tail Color:Long;Black
Mane Color: Long;Black
Hoof Color: Grey
Markings:None
Eye Color:Black
Current Place:Here
Song-

Picture:
Immortal Death 720852376_3295dbc2ec
Immortal Death 719937669_083cd0bc95_b
Immortal Death 719922463_348c7af024_b

Immortal slowly Made his way to the top of the land. he viewd out, searching for any other stallion that was here. Seeing no stallion, he reared, Framework bounded into the air, muscular legs swung and thrown. Whipcords thrown back, and an ear piercing screatch from his mouth. Tail cascading and flowing like a flag from behind, mane carried in the crisp air. This land was his. He snorted and thudded to the ground, lowering his head, walking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 9:37 am

Full Name: Wilted Rose
Nickname: Rose
Personality: Sweet, shy, brave, caring, courageous, smart, protective.
Breed: Thoroubred/Quarter Horse
Coat Color: Chestnut/bay
Tail Color: Long; Auburn/black
Mane Color: Auburn/black
Hoof Color: Black
Markings: --
Eye Color: Blue
Current Place: Uh...here?
Song- I'm gonna see her personality first.
Pic- I'll get that later.

Wilted Rose trotted cautiously up to a stallion, knowing she was venturing his territory. From where she was - a few feet away - she could see the muscles riplle underr his coat and she knew she was dealing with a strong stallion. "H-hello?" She asked shyly, her stuuttering showing that she was nervous. If he desided she was a threat, she would be done in no time.
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Amora

Amora

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 9:43 am

Death perked his ears slowly at a sudden sound from far away. He raised his head, and stopped in his tracks. Slowly he glanced around, forelock covering his eyes. A horse, all the way up here? No, It couldent. He thought then slowly started to walk in the direction of the noise.Slowly, he seen a figure of a horse from afar. He tossed his head to he coulld see. Perking his ears to see a mare. He watched her silently.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 9:47 am

Rose walked on, further and further, carefully. Who was this stallion? She hadn't seen a horse in months, so it seemed. She had just left her mothers herd on a quest to find a herd for herself. She could hardly stand it anymore, her curiousity got the best of her and she walked faster and faster, eventually in a slow trot. When she finally got to the stallion, she breathlessly looked up. "I'm new around her," she said lamely. "As you can see. My name is Wilted Rose, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 9:50 am

Death Sowly lowered one ear flat, but thn raised it again ''I am also new; Immortal Death'' he said quietly. His body still.

[gotta go take a shower, be back in a bit]
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 9:56 am

[Aww, kk.]

"I couldn't tell," Rose admitted. "That's a nice name. Immortal Death." She repeated. "Do you have a nickname? You can call me Wilted or Rose."
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 10:18 am

''Thanks, Just call me death'' he said quietly.''I had just claimed. Why so far from other lands? It's because i dont like large crouds'' ''although this land is big enough for 10 herds'' he said ''Anyway; Nice to meet you Rose'' He admitted as well.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 10:20 am

"Nice to meet you, too," Rose said quickly. "So you own all of this! Just for yourself? Wow!" She looked around the area before looking back at Death.
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 10:27 am

''Yes'' he replyed ''I havent seen everything yet; would you like to come and just explore this large place?''
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 10:30 am

"Sure," Rose shrugged. "I have nowhere else to go." She started to walk, but decided that Death should lead the way. She stepped to the side and waited for him to take the lead.
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 10:39 am

Death started to trot, muzzle barley touching his chest, in a proud trot. He looked around, hewas off, to reavel aroun dthe more than 100 mile perimeter.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 10:42 am

((I also replied in the other one, btw.))

Rose admired the black tallion for his strength and felt safe near him. Should she stick with him? "Hey, Death? Do you mind if I stick with you for awhile? I don't really have anywhere else to stay..."
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 10:48 am

He paused and rased his head ''Sure'' he said to her. Then nickered softly for her to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_minipostedThu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 am

"Thanks," Rose said quickly and followed Death closely behind him. She looked around for familiar landmarks in case they were to be lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Immortal Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immortal Death   Immortal Death Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Immortal Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Horse World :: Unknown Mountian-
Jump to: