Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mythical Creatures

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 7:04 pm

Demon grwoeld deeply at the dog "Watch your tounge flea bag and im Demon Shila"he said with a snort

Cloudbringer laughed softly "Cloudbringer,Nice to meet you"he said
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 7:06 pm

Shilia dipped her head. "That's a nice name. The both of you. Demon and Cloudbringer," she repeated to herself. "Nice names."

Max flicked his ears in annoyance.

Scarlet pat Max. "You just have to learn not to be so rude." Max narrowed his eyes but said nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 7:08 pm

Tyler laughed softly "just a ball of fun"he mumbled rubbign Cloydbringers muzzle lenaign on demons stomach.s

Demon snorted "And some cleaning skills>"he snapepd shutting up fianlly.

Cloudbringer roleld his eyes "Exscuse Demon's rude humor"he snorted
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 7:32 pm

Scarlet laughed. "How...did you find two dragons, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 7:36 pm

"they were signed as my guardians"he mubmled queitly
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Aug 25, 2008 7:50 pm

Scarlet nodded. "Ohh... I see."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 8:18 pm

Cloudbringer nodded and smield pleasently lieing down next to Tyler.

Demon snorted rolling his eyes.

Tyler sighed queitly and smield slightly rubbing Cloudbringer slightly and demon
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 8:26 pm

Max whined and walked over to Scarlet, wary of the two dragons. He didn't really get off on the right hand with them.

Scarlet pat Max and was concerned. "What's wrong?" She asked Max but he didn't respond.

Shilia licked one of her paws and looked the other way, oblivious to what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 8:28 pm

Tyler laughed softly "well"he said quietly
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 8:34 pm

Scarlet looked up at Tyler. "'Well' what?" She asked curiously, not rudely.

Max perked his ears at Tyler.

Shilia continued to lick her paw and started to groom herself.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 8:53 pm

Tyler looekd at the sky and smield "Well the hunt begins"he said and dissapeared in the shadows.

Demon grinniend "Finally"he said and dashed into the trees.

Cloudbringer stood and roleld his eyes
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 8:56 pm

"The hunt?" Scarlet echoed. "What's...the hunt?" She asked Cloudbringer curiously.

Max tilted his head to the side quizically.

Shilia stopped grooming and looked at them in interest.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:00 pm

Cloudbringer loeodk at her "Every year for us Werewolves and dragons others to go on a sertan Hunt"he added the hunt curiously and raised an eye brow "The hunt is very dangrous the game is in the deep amazon forest where they live underground"HE mumbled
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:02 pm

"Oh," Scarlet nodded understandingly. "So I came at a bad time and it wouldn't be wise to tag along?"

Max whined slightly. "We can't go there! Can't you hear? It's dangerous!"

"What a guard dog you are," Shilia remarked.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:03 pm

Cloudbringer snorted at Max "Whimp"he mubmled queitly "Anyways you can come the game tase are veryd elicious but hard to catch"he mubmled "Hurry"he said motioning for her to get on his back
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:07 pm

"On your back?" Scarlet asked, amazed at his trust. Without waiting for another word, she climbed onto Cloudbringer's back, which she found easy to adjust to, despite the awkward positions her legs were in; almost doing a center split. "Where do Max and Shilia go?"

Max snorted. "I'm no whimp."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 pm

"my back where do you think?"he asked he had forgoten his saddle so they were riding bareback for now.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 pm

Scarlet laughed. "I don't know. I don't own a dragon. I didn't know they could carry that much." She turned to Max and Shilia. "Climb aboard."

Max hesitated before slowly climbing on.

Shilia shrugged and followed Max on Cloudbringer and sat down, easily becoming comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:21 pm

"Hold on"he said swiftly flying threw the trees after Demon and tyler catchign up quickly..

Tyelr leapewd onto Demosn back and leaned forward.

Demon doged trees ssiwftly still running
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:23 pm

Scarlet held on and made sure Max and Shilia were doing so too. "I thought dragons were this kind," she said quickly. She smelled the deer in the forest and ached for some.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:29 pm

"Some are and some arent"he said grabebd a deer as he past it limply hanging in his mouth for food later on.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:32 pm

"You must read minds," Scarlet joked to Cloudbringer. "If I haven't said before, I'm a vampire."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:38 pm

"i know you are i can smell you from 2,ooo miles away"he said and slide to a stop at Tylers house where demon was.

tyler came out of the house and put a saddle on Demon tightening the girth then a bridle type thing luckly there wasent anytype of bit.

Cloudbringer leid down
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:40 pm

Scarlet got off of Cloudbringer. "Hey, wait? Is than an insult?" She looked at Tyler's house and smiled. "Nice house." She looked in amazement. "Not bad for a werewolf. No offense."

Max got off of Cloudbringer, glad to be on the ground again.

Shilia slowly got off, missing the air but easily adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Aug 27, 2008 9:42 pm

tyler shrugged "Guess so"he said looking at the hosue for a secodn then poutting a saddle on Cloudbringer plus the Dragon bridle.

Clousbringer shoke his head "No i dident mean it in a bad way i have a high sense of smell is all"he said

Demon roleld his eyes "i can smell better then you"he snorted playfully stiucking hsi tongue 0ut
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mythical Creatures   Mythical Creatures - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Mythical Creatures
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Mythical Roleplay-
Jump to: