Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Summer Wind Boarding School

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PurpleUnicornRox

PurpleUnicornRox

Location : EARTH! Duh! Where do you think?! MARS?! Well if you do think that your absoloutly.... RIGHT!!!

Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 08, 2008 10:41 am

Avril jumped when she felt her phone vibrate, she took it out and answered the call.

"Hello?" she said, and continued leading Black.
Back to top Go down
http://gemvalley.forumotions.net
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 12:16 pm

"Hi It's david. everything okay? and you know we have holes in the food sacks. It's rats."
Back to top Go down
PurpleUnicornRox

PurpleUnicornRox

Location : EARTH! Duh! Where do you think?! MARS?! Well if you do think that your absoloutly.... RIGHT!!!

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Sep 11, 2008 12:37 am

"Yeah, I'm Fine, and whoa," Avril said.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Sep 11, 2008 11:36 am

"Yeah." David said, "I saw Millie had bites and went to see the school vet. she said it was a rat bite so I'm guessing its rats. Wait would are we gonna do about the horses? I mean Juju will just stomp on them but what about your black?"
Back to top Go down
PurpleUnicornRox

PurpleUnicornRox

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Sep 11, 2008 7:09 pm

"Black should be fine, he will probally scare them off or something," Avril replied and re-mounted Black.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 12, 2008 11:34 am

"Awsome, and how long will you be?"
Back to top Go down
PurpleUnicornRox

PurpleUnicornRox

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 12, 2008 9:36 pm

"I don't know, I'm by the lake right now," Avril said and walked Black slowly.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Sep 13, 2008 5:05 am

"Ok, not too far bye then!" and he put the phone down. "Now to my english homework" he mumbled as he let Millie down and the bed and went towards the desk.
Back to top Go down
PurpleUnicornRox

PurpleUnicornRox

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 15, 2008 6:53 am

Avril pressed the red phone button and put it into her pocket then kicked Black lightly into a smooth canter through the small forest next to the lake around it, she smiled and nudged him gently into a slow Gallop. A mix between a canter and gallop, you could say, Black's hooves thundered through the woods at a smooth speed, Avril laughed and slowed Black down into a trot then walk when she reached out of the woods and back next to the lake, she sighed lightly and rode back into the school, she dismounted when she reached and led Black to the stables, she unteacked him and rubbed him down before leading him into the Pasture, she watched him graze for a while before going back to her dorm.

When she reached her dorm, she sat down on her bed and started drawing for a while before getting up and opening up her laptop, she shaded her drawing in while her slow laptop loaded up, Avril closed her drawing book when it was ready and opened up Word and started writing an essay. About half way through, she got bored of writing it and saved it, she opened GIMP up and worked on a picture for a couple of minutes before shutting the laptop down. She waited and watched it while it shut down, when it finished, Avril closed it, she grabbed a book and sat on her bed and began to read.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 16, 2008 12:21 pm

David looked at his watch, "Oh gawd! It's 2:45! I neeeda get to Games!" He grabs his kit and runs towards the gym.
Back to top Go down
PurpleUnicornRox

PurpleUnicornRox

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Sep 26, 2008 9:15 pm

Avril sighed, she put her book down and lay on the bed, she didn't want to finsh the essay today, she would do it tomorrow, she turned on her iPod and listened to music while goign back on the laptop, she had nothing much to do.
Back to top Go down
PinkyPoo

PinkyPoo

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Sep 27, 2008 4:19 am

David came out of Games and went into the stables, he grabbed Juju's tack, threw it onto Juju, grabbed his phone and put it in his pocket, he then mounted Juju and rode him out into the pastures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Wind Boarding School   Summer Wind Boarding School - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Summer Wind Boarding School
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: