Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Growing up big cat

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Broken
Admin
Broken

Growing up big cat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Emma smiled to herself. Tyler sure was funny, even if he didn't even mean to be. Demon sure did liek Tyler, and she could tell Tyler liked Demon. They were a perfect team -- they seemed to understand each other.

Scart looked at Demon and decided to try it out himself. He had practiced his small roar this morning, trying to get up Emma to let him go outside, but it was too late. He sucked in air, and let out a small squeak of a roar.
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:40 pm

The people heard Svart and awed walking away cause of demon

Tyler looekd at Scart and laughed slightly then grabebd Demon and smield slightly

Demon snorted and rubebd hsi head under tylers chin then roar softly to Emma trying to nuzzl her aswell
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:43 pm

Emma stepped closer so she could reach Demon and smiled, "I don't care if people think Scart is cute." She shrugged. "They won't be thinking that a few years from now, huh, Scart? I know you'll make a strong lion." She nuzzled Scart, then Demon. "And he'll be a great guard tiger! Well, just till we have to let them go." She knew she would be very disappointed when that day came, and wanted Scart to stay with her forever.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:46 pm

"yea thats gonna be real tuff"he sighed rubbign demosn head then scart

Demon had no idea what they were sayign he just liek being papered
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:51 pm

Scart looked up at Tyler, and when his hand had touched him, it was just about the size of his whole top head. He let out a friendly growl and play-swatted his hand.

Emma quickly scolded Scart gently, and although she knew it was instict, she didn't want him accidentally hurting someone. "Sorry about that! Scart's been alittle trouble maker, huh?" Best not say the carpet situation!, she thought with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 8:58 pm

"been worse when i frist got demon i couldent use my hand after words"he chuckeld slightly

Demon perked hsi ears and snorted
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Emma laughed, "Oh, you're not that bad, right, Demon? After all, I'm sure he was doing something wrong," she teased, giving Tyler a friendly look. She wasn't sure if he was a joking person, and she hoped he was. Then he would understand.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:12 pm

"oh okay"he joekd "Well when i foudn him he wasent to good he was caught buy hunters trying to fatten him up for his coat he never trusted humans that well"he muttered looking diwn at Demon for a second

Demon suckled on tylers finger maiing a purr/huffing noise
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:15 pm

Emma smiled at Demon, her eyes almost tearing up from his story. "Well that's sad," she said, her voice dropping. "I know he's having a great life with you, though." She added once she raised her voice.

Scart smiled and looked up at Emma, his stomach growling.

Emma realized it was time for Scart to be fed. Taking the small bundle out of the bag and taking a milk bottle from her purse, she shook it up and gave it to Scart -- carefully. Scart instantly started to suckle from it, much reminding her of a small donket baby she saw being bottle fed.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 pm

Tyler smield warmly "thansk of course Scart seems better with you around"he muttered grabbing a bottle from hsi bag for demon

Demon suckled the bottle eagerly and huffed pourring loudly
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:25 pm

Emma smiled, "Thanks," she noticed that Scart was finished, so she dropped it in a special compartment in his bag that was "the empty bottle slot," as she called it. "So what class do you have first?" Although she was two years younger, she was two grades younger, she was still curious.

Scart purred warmly and crawled back into the bag, curling up in his warm blue blanket that served as a shelter if Emma was to open the bag in bright light.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:30 pm

"History"he said with curiosu eyes putting Demon down in the bag with his favortie tiger blanket

Demon purred curlign up in his blanket and fell asleep

Growing up big cat - Page 2 L11294623
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:32 pm

Emma nodded, "I don't like history. I'd say the teacher is too mean. I like science and that stuff -- you know? Ecology and animal stuff? I'm into that. And reading. I love to read." She felt like a complete nerd. "What's your favorite subjects?"

Scart let out soft snores, quiet enogh so nobody could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:35 pm

"weel im the same as you to be exact i love animals and reading sciene is a good ne and the study of animals"he said with a bright samiel just thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:38 pm

"You are?" Emma echoed. "Oh, I've never seen you in class." She shrugged, "I must've been too busy watching the teacher. Or your just that kid with his face buried in a book," she teased. Elbowing him lightly, she smiled, "I'm on a roll today!" She blinked innocently, trying to act angelic.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:41 pm

Tyler laughed "oh yewah thats me...>NOT!"he joked with a smile "mo im in the back of the class mainly"he said
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:44 pm

"Oh," Emma nodded understandingly. "That's why. I usually take the front. So I can hear the history teach shouting, and it doesn't put me to sleep by the boring lectures." She shifted her weight to her other leg and quickly glanced at her open locker. "Oh, sorry," she said quickly, shutting the locker and leaning against it, hoping he hadn't seen anything personal. She didn't remember if she actually had anything personal in her locker, just the fact of it made her wary.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:46 pm

Ty;ler shrugegd slightly "i dident see anything and time for clas"he sighed grabbign his bag heading for history

Demon moved around and wen tback to sleep
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:49 pm

Emma looked at the clock, feeling like it was just 8:30. It was just about time for History. Boring history. Making her bag with Scart in it was secure, she put it higher on her shoulder and walked briskly after Tyler, the weight of the bag making it just her normal pace.

When she got into history, she decided to sit alittel closer to the back. Instead of the way back, where she would probably fall alseep, she went a seat away from the back, placing Scart down next to her desk.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:51 pm

Tyler toke his seat boredly and sighed lenaing bakc slightly dmeon in his bag which was on the ground right next to him.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:53 pm

((Should we skip to after school?))

Emma watched boredly as the bell rang and the history teacher went on talking about different things from the text books, most of it things Emma didn't care about, or didn't get.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:57 pm

(Sure) Tyler walked out of his last class and sighed leanign against the wall waiting for th BIG mob of peopel to rush by
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:59 pm

Emma sat in her last class, waiting for the massive mob to clear out. Once it wasn't as bad, she walked over to her locker, looking at Tyler. "I wish some people weren't in such a hurry! They rush for their lives!" She laughed, adjusting Scart's bag on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:00 pm

"I think i might get hit or soemthign if i walked in that mob"he joked grabbign Dmeon out from his bag
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:02 pm

Emma laughed and picked Scart out from her bag. "Well, I should be on my way home. I'm walking, and I'm sure Scart's getting impatient." She laughed when Scart started to squirm in her arms. Putting him on the floor, she nodded, "I guess I was right!" She waved and started to slowly make her way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing up big cat   Growing up big cat - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Growing up big cat
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay Forums :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: