Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Survivors: Goober

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:16 pm

Jordan jumpped to the ground and slowly walked up with a clam look Adean on his left and Demon on his right

Demon follwoerd his pace the same as jordana nd adean
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:18 pm

"And here he is now!" Emma turned to Jordin. "Hey, Jordin!" She repeated from before. "Glad you can join us!" She looked at Adean and Demon and smiled at the tiger and wolf. She had always liked tigers and wolves -- two of her morphing animals. She ached to morph but felt it would be awkward with alot of people looking at her.
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:23 pm

Jordna smield slightly and shrugegd "hey"he mumbledf

Demon and Adean smiled back
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Emma looked at the wolf and tiger again after shrugging and saying, "So! What do you want to do?" She directed the question to everyone, looking at each of them individually -- her favorite four friends.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:31 pm

Jordan morphed into a cheetah already getting an idea he turned towards the forest ready for a race Adean and Demon opened there wings and smield slyly like Jordan
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:36 pm

Emma looked at Troy and Brooke. "I'm guessing he's gonna race Adean and Demon." She smiled, "Watch this. I'm gonna beat him in a race." She morinto a tiger and walked slowlt over to where they were. "Betcha I can beat you in a race!" She taunted in a friendly manner.

Mira stayed with Troy and Brooke, deciding that her owner would be back momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:38 pm

"Eat my dust"he said speeding ahead hsi winsg helpping him go gfaster

Demon trail not to far behind at a fast pace

Adean was slightly ahead of Demon

Jordan smield goign faster
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:41 pm

"Woah, hey!" Emma shouted, suddenly realizing the race started. She looked around and after deciding to just try to win, she raced off after them, narrowing her eys. No matter how fast Jordin and his cheetah form were, tigers came out the winner in everything. At least in Emma's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Jordna jumpepd over a log and while he was in Mid air he changed into a tiger and bounded ahead his wings lifting him faster
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:46 pm

If Emma was in person form, she would've stopped to cross her arms and narrowed her eyes intimidatingly, but all she could do was just narrow her eyes. Remembering she had wings, she spread them out and used them as if they were oar-like wings, pushing her along to catch up with the three some.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:51 pm

Jordna jumpepd into the air lifting up and flew towards the beahc spinning in mid air with a smiel showing off liek he liekd to

Demona nd adean did the same
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:55 pm

Emma rolled her eyes jokingly. She morphed into a human and walked over to Troy and Brooke. "Come on, wanna go to the beach? Follow me!" Once she got back to the beach, she turned to Jordin, "Okay, you won. But it was close!" What's up with boys? she thought to herself with a small smile, all they like to do is show off!
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 9:58 pm

Jordna shrugegd "Who said i wanted to"he muttered still a tiger he walked awya hsi wings dissapearing

Adean and Demon where leiuing down in the sand waiting for Jordan
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:00 pm

Emma furrowed her eyebrows in concern, "What? You don't want to do what?" She was confused, but didn't press the situation any more.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:05 pm

jordna turned human and sat down With Adean and demon lieing back he watched the waves

Demon sat up and roar softly

Adean ran into the water splashing around
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:07 pm

Emma sat down in her spot and watched the water. It sure was serene, she thought. It reminded her of her old home in Hawaii. She didn't really miss it in Hawaii. There were too many volcanoes.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:10 pm

Jordna walked into the water lookign clam he looekd at the sun then the waves
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:12 pm

Emma took off her flip flops and would've jumped into the water but just realized she had a white shirt on. Taking her blue shirt that she had extra in her bag, she put it on and beckoned for Troy and Brooke to follow. She jumped into the water with a small splash and laughed as some fresh water went into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:14 pm

Jordna hadent noticed them really he was more ito the water watchign ti he morphed into a dolphin and dove in
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:16 pm

Although Emma wasn't any animal that could swim in the water naturally, she was still an expert swimmer. If you're born on an island, she recalled hr grandparents telling hre, then you ought to learn how to swim.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:22 pm

[I g2g, but I'll post 1 more time in each rp.]
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:25 pm

Jordna swam down to the bottom nuging Clams making them open and grabebd a pearl from one swimming up to Emma
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Emma turned to the dolphin form of Jordin, "I didn't see you there!" She laughed, treading the water.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Jordna smiled slightly and dropped the pearl in her hand turnign human again
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Jul 25, 2008 10:29 pm

Emma's heart seemed to stop. She looked down at the pearl then over to Jordin. "Wow...," she was practically speechless. "Th...thanks so much!" She would've swam over to him and hugged him, but she didn't want to embarrass Jordin, especially if Troy or Brooke were watching. "This is beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Survivors: Goober   The Survivors: Goober - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Survivors: Goober
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next