Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Demon Within claiming of the East

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Broken
Admin
Broken

The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Aug 05, 2008 9:53 pm

Hattie nodded, finally being able to graze without worrying.
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Aug 12, 2008 7:18 am

Demon nibbled on the ends of grass and munched them up with a small snort
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Aug 12, 2008 8:20 am

Hattie turned back to Demon, her soft gaze looking past him then to him. She knew if she asked him if he was okay, he would just say he was. But she knew something was up. Hattie took a small step closer, pretending to graze some more but was looking up at Demon, curiously. He really was a complex figure.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

Location : I live on Pluto with Aleins better watch out though they hate anyone thats eats OUR SQUISHS

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 15, 2008 8:09 am

Demon perked hsi ears forward twitching them slightly back and forth then glanced up at ehr for a secodn then back at the grass
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Aug 24, 2008 8:41 pm

Hattie looked around, her tail swishing back and fourth peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 1:36 pm

Name:Abrasion[It measn a severe Injury]
Color:Black
mane:Black
Tail:Black
Eyes:Black
Markings:None
Mateless
Brandings:None
Extra:Horrid past, lost both parents at 5 months,and was abused.
Pictures:
The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 2071548185_af78125a12_o
The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 2072329726_8a48347378_o
The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 2072328954_9a55d4bd72_o
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedFri Aug 29, 2008 1:46 pm

Abrasion snorted and whinnied, her body in severe pain, A cut wide across her shoulder was making her limp, but she ignored it, SHe lowered her head and winced, and then stood still, escaping from that stallion and his dreadfull friends, her body shaking madly. Hr eyes forwards at the ground, She was about to force herself into a bow.
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 8:22 am

Demon quickly walked over but kept his distance just in case "Are you alright?" he asked in a soft queit tone
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSat Aug 30, 2008 2:40 pm

Hattie followed and saw the mare, and instantly felt bad. "Yes...are you okay?" She repeated.
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 8:33 am

Abrasion sighed, she looked up to see a stallion and mare.''Fine;'' she said, not in a rude way, but in a pain filled way. She let her legs shake.She was frail, coat un healthu, and she seemd to have scars and briuses. SHe lifted her head, and sighed. She wasen't skinny.Her voice rattled. But she attempted to speak.''I'm sorry for the intrusion.My name is abrasion.''
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedSun Aug 31, 2008 11:43 am

Hattie blinked slowly. "That's a nice name.... What does it mean?" She studied the mare. "You're not fine... You look...horrible."
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 01, 2008 7:47 am

''My name? it means severe injury.,,'' She said, breathing less heavy. And more better. ''I've been beaten by stallions,humans, and by whips/'' she said looking at her back. and all the scars that surrounded her spine.''And i've been near death.'' ''With knifes,chains,bearing reins, and heavy 8 thousand pound carts going uphill.'' She sighed.''I escaped them only moments ago...,''
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Hattie's eyes glistened with respect for the mare. "I'm so sorry what happened," she whispered. "You're welcome to join us," she said with a small smile. "We're not bad."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Sep 08, 2008 10:50 pm

Demon frowned and walked to the other side of her,he got closer so she could lean on him "Im Demon the lead stallion of this land" he said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 2:24 pm

''Please;Don't bother with me, I will just stay till i'm healed,If i ever will.'' her black orbs shimmered like a disturbed pool of black water, She looked at the light blue, cloud misted sky.Her crane was then loered back from the stretch. She was frail, and limp.She was a nub at this moment, worn down to a little thing. She soon woulden't be a nub,And be better, Her hooves were placed one by one in the jade meadow.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedTue Sep 09, 2008 2:40 pm

"Not bother with you?" Hattie asked doubtfully. "We need to help you heal. We can't just leave you to your death..."
Back to top Go down
Wolves

Wolves

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 10, 2008 6:58 pm

"your not a bother everyone is Equal" he said hisn ears perked up the slightest bit then back down
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Sep 10, 2008 7:07 pm

Hattie nodded in agreement. "Exactly," she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Amora

Amora

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Oct 02, 2008 5:54 pm

Nodding slightly, she buckled to the ground.''Thank you..''She said, her head folded over her knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon Within claiming of the East   The Demon Within claiming of the East - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Demon Within claiming of the East
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2