Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bullets Before Blossoms

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Broken
Admin
Broken

Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 5:47 pm

Rocket wasn't at ease. He pressed against her comfortingly and looked at the tree. "What...what is it, Bloom?" He asked carefully. "I don't see anything..."

Namilock shifted his weight to his back legs, ready to jump. The mare had been talking about him...
Back to top Go down
https://whenthesunsets.rpg-board.net
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 5:53 pm

Bloom's breathing eased slightly, and stepped into Rocket, needing protection. "It's-It's another stallion," She said, in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:01 pm

Rocket stepped infront of Bloom, but still stayed pressed against her side. "I'll fight my life if I need to," he whispered. "To protect the sake of this herd." He narrowed his eyes, prepared for a battle.

Namilock knew they both saw him, so his shaded figure stepped out of the forest. "Hello, trespassers, but I believe you're on my turf."
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm

Bloom shook her head at Rocket. "I can't let you do that," She said, trying to stay calm. Then she turned to Namilock, "It's my territory, go claim North if you feel the need."
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:11 pm

Rocket turned and lightly nudged Bloom after pressing his muzzle again her coat. "I'll be fine," he said, "Trust me." He urged Bloom to hide in a bush as he faced his competitor. A strong red dun thoroughbred. Easy, right? As he was a lean, strong, big freisan. Rearing up on his hind legs, he intimidatingly came down with a crash!

Namilock wasn't phased. Smirking, he leaned in for a attack, but wanted to let Rocket have time to prepare for his attack.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:13 pm

Bloom backed up, her breathing came back slowly. She mumbled something under her breath. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes and sighed, then held her breath.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:21 pm

Namilock advanced on Rocket and reared up, so he looked more strong and massive. He landed next to Rocket and nipped his back, where Rocket couldn't reach him. When Rocket lunged at him, Namilock stepped back and charged at Rocket, slamming into him at full force. He aimed for Rocket's belly, and kicked hard enough to send him to the ground.

After Namilock had his turn beating on Rocket, Rocket was limp on the grown. He soon stood up, fighting for not only him, but for Bloom. Not only was she a nice mare and friend, but Rocket did like her...alot. "You won't get me, this territory or Bloom!" He snapped angrily and got a well-aimed kick to Namilock's face.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Bloom opened her eyes, the sky blue showing brightly. She smiled and looked at Rocket. Oh God, I love him. Her smile grew and then her eyes rested on Namilock. The color in her eyes dulled, and her smile turned to a frown.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:30 pm

Rocket wasn't giving up anytime soon, and unfortunetely, so wasn't Namilock. Rocket got a few good kicks and both of them were weakening. Rocket turned to Bloom, and whenever he looked over it reminded him each time, stronger and stronger each time that he wasn't fighting for just him. What would Namilock do to the herd if he took over?
---
After what seemed as hours, Namilock had Rocket on the ground, kicking him, nipping and yanking his mane until Rocket was seriously injured.
---
Rocket, feeling like it was his last moments turned to Bloom. "Make sure," he rasped, "to run away if I die." He felt like he'd never walk again. He'd be lucky if he would survive.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:32 pm

"No! Don't say that!" Bloom yelled, running to him. She knelt by him, nuzzling his cheek. Tears ran down her face, then she got up, she turned to Namilock and it was easy to tell that her eyes were a deep red. "What have you done!" She yelled, bucked, hitting him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:36 pm

Rocket had never known that Bloom had cared for him that much... Slowly standing up, he limped to her side. Although he was badly bleeding, he needed to be near Bloom, to kmow she was safe. "Are you okay?" He asked, watching as Namilock fell down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:40 pm

Bloom nodded, then walked to Namilock. She lowered her head to his and snorted in his face, "That will teach you never to mess with a mare, her territory, and the one she loves." She raised her head, and backed up so she was by Rocket's side. "Now let me ask you. Are you OK?"
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:46 pm

Rocket nodded, "I am," he lied. He didn't want Bloom to worry about him, after all. And, they still had to drive Namilock off. Unless his injuries were enough.

"Since when does a mare have a territory?" Namilock sneered, obviously in pain. "Well, you two don't have a herd or anything - this place was worthless! But," he warned, "let me tell you that it's not over and I will be back."
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:49 pm

Bloom rolled her eyes and shifted most of her weight to her front legs, and got ready to buck at him, but restrained herself. She snorted and nudged Rocket's neck, where there was no injury. Her eyes were suddenly blue again, back to their normal sky blue.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:55 pm

Rocket narrowed his eyes, "Oh, no, you wont!" He snapped. After nuzzling Bloom, he glared at Namilock. "I would go if I were you." He warned. Rocket pressed to Bloom's side again, not only comforting her, but himself, too. He closed his eyes for a minute, wishing that Namilock would leave them at peace.

Namilock snorted, "As you wish, O Mighty One," he mocked and galloped into the horizon, his mane flowing behind him. He would go to other territories, just to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedWed Jul 23, 2008 6:58 pm

Bullets Before Blossoms rested her head on his back, careful not to hit any wounds. Tears came harder, then stopped suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 6:31 am

Rocket turned to Bloom, his heart still pounding from fighting off Namilock. "I'm glad I was here," he breathed, "or your territory would have been taken over in no time. Looks can be desieving, but not for Namilock, for sure." He smiled despite his aching wounds.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 12:55 pm

"I'm not the type that believes in luck, but now is a good time to." She lifted her head and nuzzled his cheek. "That really was luck."
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 1:28 pm

Rocket nuzzled Bloom in return, then remembered about his wounds for a split second. Desiding not to bring them up, he drew away from Bloom slowly and quickly said, "We shoud get out of here, just in case Namilock is still around, looking for trouble." He took off in a fast trot then a slow canter, looking back at Bloom, beckoning for her to come.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 1:29 pm

Bloom followed, slowing to his pace.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Rocket soon lead them to a small forest he found in the territory and stopped. "I guess we could stay here for the night, huh?" He asked with a small laugh. He truly DID like Bloom. He just...he couldn't tell her.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 1:38 pm

Bloom laughed softly and laid down, sighing. She looked up at him and motioned towards the spot next to her.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 1:45 pm

Rocket folowed Bloom and laid down beside her. He started to nibble on the nearby grass, once and awhile glancing at Bloom to see if she were okay. After he was done with his small snack, he smiled at Bloom. "This is a nice place," he whispered, watching the birds fly by, occasinally a squirrel run up a tree. "It really is beautiul," he snuck another glance at Bloom and it was almost as if he was directing the complient at her, not the forest.
Back to top Go down
Goober

Goober

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 2:19 pm

Bloom nodded silently in agreement, looking like something was bothering her. Her eyes were a dark brown, almost like dark chocolate. She smiled as she glanced at Rocket, then laughed slightly. Now her eyes almost looked green again. Every time I look at him, it's almost as if we were meant to be together. I can't stop being happy when I'm by him.
Back to top Go down
Broken
Admin
Broken

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jul 24, 2008 5:29 pm

Rocket noticed how her eye toe seemed to change and he nuzzled her, gazing into her muddy brown eyes, "Is everything okay?" He asked, knowing mares were somewhat touchy. He backed up alittle and watched her carefully. He also knew mares had the tendancy to be emotional.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bullets Before Blossoms   Bullets Before Blossoms - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Bullets Before Blossoms
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Horse World :: Jagged Cliffs-
Jump to: